Welcome to the
Metropolitan State University of Denver Career Site
TO SEARCH POSITIONS:
- Click the Search Jobs link at left. -OR-
- At the left, filter the search by selecting any of the position types: Administrative, Classified, Faculty, Student Positions.
TO APPLY FOR A JOB:
- To apply online with the Metropolitan State University of Denver, applicants must have a valid email address.
- You must create an account in this system to apply to open positions. Click here to create a new account if you do not have one.
- Click on Create Account on homepage – link directly under Search Jobs link.
- Complete the fields and click on create.
- Once created, you will be logged into your account and returned to the homepage where you can search positions.
- Click Login, and enter your Username and Password.
After Login and when Searching Positions:
- View position specifics.
- Click on the title of the position. -OR-
- Click on the View Details link at bottom of position listed.
- Click on Apply to this Job link in the upper, right corner.
- You can also Bookmark, Email the Listing to a Friend, and Print Preview.
- If position requires documents such as Resume, Cover Letter, Unofficial Transcripts, etc. you may upload either a Word or PDF file OR you may write the informed by inserting the text into the text box.
How do I know that I successfully completed the application?
- Once you have completed and submitted the application, the page will refresh with the message, “Your job application has been submitted.” in a green message box AND directly underneath will be your individual confirmation code.
- If you do not receive the confirmation code, your application is NOT submitted.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Metropolitan State University of Denver is an equal opportunity employer.
- Persons with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application/selection process should contact the Office of Equal Opportunity at 303-556-4746 a minimum of three working days in advance.
- Metropolitan State University of Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students, and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background checks on all finalists for positions at the University prior to employment.
- Pursuant to Colorado Open Records Law, written materials in a search process may be open for inspection by the public.
- MSU Denver is a leader in educating Coloradans in university programs particularly relevant to the state's economy and the demands of today's employers. With the highest number of ethnically diverse students among the state's four-year colleges, MSU Denver offers 58 majors plus master's degrees in accounting, teaching and social work. More than 21,000 students are currently enrolled at MSU Denver, and 75 percent of the University's nearly 77,000 graduates have remained in Colorado as valuable members of the state's workforce. Located in downtown Denver, MSU Denver shares the 175-acre Auraria Campus with two other post-secondary institutions.
- Visit MSU Denver at www.msudenver.edu
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act
Metropolitan State University of Denver is committed to the safety of its students and employees. Every year AHEC and the Auraria Campus Police compile an annual security report detailing statistics about campus crime, as well as information on crime reporting, victim support services, and MSU Denver judicial policies and procedures. In compliance with the Clery Act, this report is published on the MSU Denver Campus Safety & Emergency Communications website at:
The report is also available in hardcopy form in MSU Denver's Office of Student Engagement and Wellness by calling, 303-556-3559.